Registering with TVHC and Paying Membership - All players, coaches and club officials MUST be registered with the club and have completed the England Hockey Participation Agreement prior to participating in any hockey related activities.
Before filling out the registration form, please carefully read the following information carefully:
- Each member MUST be registered individually
- If you're a new and/or prospective junior member, please contact the Junior Section Membership Secretary FIRST - email@example.com.
- Members aged under 13 years old MUST be registered by their parent/guardian.
- Members aged under 18 must register with the consent of their parent/guardian.
- Applicatants aged 17 years and under will be automatically registered as a 'Junior Member' - please make it clear in the free text box if you intend to play senior hockey in addition to junior membership.
- Applicants aged 18+ will automatically be assigned as an 'Adult Member'. Please make it clear in the free text box if you require a different type of membership.
- New applicants should list any relevent hockey experience in the free text box - this will help us determine which training session you should attend if you haven't already been in contact.
- All members agree to the TVHC Terms and Conditions of Membership.
- You will recieve an email with details of how to make payment.
- For SENIOR membership issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For JUNIOR membership issues please email email@example.com
Fields marked with * are required.