Registering with TVHC and Paying Membership - All players, coaches and club officials MUST be registered with the club.
Before filling out the registration form, please carefully read the following information carefully:
- Each member MUST be registered individually
- If you're a new and/or prospective junior member, please contact the Junior Section Membership Secretary FIRST - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members aged under 13 years old MUST be registered by their parent/guardian.
- Members aged under 18 must register with the consent of their parent/guardian.
- Applicatants aged 17 years and under will be automatically registered as a 'Junior Member' - please make it clear in the free text box if you intend to play senior hockey in addition to junior membership.
- Applicants aged 18+ will automatically be assigned as an 'Adult Member'. Please make it clear in the free text box if you require a different type of membership.
- New applicants should list any relevent hockey experience in the free text box - this will help us determine which training session you should attend if you haven't already been in contact.
- All members agree to the TVHC Terms and Conditions of Membership.
- You will recieve an email with details of how to make payment.
- For SENIOR membership issues please email email@example.com
- For JUNIOR membership issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fields marked with * are required.